No new flagships till Q3 2015?

nohra

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
But what do I know.

I can tell you know Apple's game, and they are rolling right now with that game. The next iPhone can be the exact same specs EXACTLY as the current with the addition of a gold color version, and they will still have them lined around the block to sell one day 1. Has there ever been a line for new Windows Phones or Androids?

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it's true. What phone do you own now? I'm using the Z3 and I love it.

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

The Amazon Fire Phone. Bought it cause it was cheap. I've sideloaded Xbox Music and HERE Maps on it. Actually, I'd wager even that app is better on Android. It gives you three different route options when you search for something. So far it has been better than my past android devices in terms of performance. But it's pretty bland. I know there's widgets and all that on other androids, but I really prefer WP. Those Live Tiles are AWESOME!

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
There are rumours that new W10 devices may have an Intel SoC with x86 architecture. That would be a game-changer and that would be worth waiting for.

Could you please point me to any more information regarding this ? I have a hard time believing that they will go for x86, but if they come up with a dock phone that can run win32 programs might be a selling point.

It will probably happen one day anyway.. its a matter of the hardware catching up to the task... like 128gb storage and 4gb Ram as standard.. you should be able to run proper desktop computing to an external monitor without any problems.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Could you please point me to any more information regarding this ? I have a hard time believing that they will go for x86, but if they come up with a dock phone that can run win32 programs might be a selling point.

It will probably happen one day anyway.. its a matter of the hardware catching up to the task... like 128gb storage and 4gb Ram as standard.. you should be able to run proper desktop computing to an external monitor without any problems.

Shoot, right here on WPC.

New rumor claims mobile version of Windows 10 will work on ARM and Intel devices | Windows Central

nohra

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
The Amazon Fire Phone. Bought it cause it was cheap. I've sideloaded Xbox Music and HERE Maps on it. Actually, I'd wager even that app is better on Android. It gives you three different route options when you search for something.

Route options would be nice... as well as 'via' points (Going from point A to C, add point B in between). Something that desktop maps can do that I really wish the phone would.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99