Facebook app refuses to sail smoothly on WP waters even after numerous updates,are devs just scared?

felixl87

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Since Microsoft took over the facebook app for windows phone after facebook refusing to handle the project and instead produce the messenger app for facebook which is also still a struggles continues, the app has been rebellious even after numerous updates by Microsoft's top skilled software engineers. But if the iOS and Android app sail just fine, why is our app failing?, is it windows phone's fault? Because if the app runs fine on other platforms? Then why failing with us?

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Since Microsoft took over the facebook app for windows phone after facebook refusing to handle the project and instead produce the messenger app for facebook which is also still a struggles continues, the app has been rebellious even after numerous updates by Microsoft's top skilled software engineers. But if the iOS and Android app sail just fine, why is our app failing?, is it windows phone's fault? Because if the app runs fine on other platforms? Then why failing with us?

I haven't used Facebook on other platforms since getting my WP 2 years ago. But before that I was on Android and iOS and the Facebook app was not that much better then. Maybe it's evolved since, but personally, from my past experience, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

lordsnow

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
The app is not good but it isn't either on Android. Maybe in iOS is better, I never tried. M$ could improve the performance but they won't, sadly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05