Snapchat Petition. Time we stand up and fight!

Spikey Sato

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Wasn't to sure where to post this so can be more after a mod sees it thanks.

Windows phone only hold a 2.7% of smart phone market that may be a small % but the number itself isn't. There is around 35M users on Windows Phone. I know loads of people use 6snap because there isn't a offical Snapchat on the phone, now Team snapchat have started to ban and lock user who decide to use this app.

Meaning window users can't snap. They had more than enough time to make the app so its about time we stand up and fight back. Why i decide to make this Petition. Are you willing to sign?

So come sign it and show your support ;)

#windowsnappers ;)

https://www.change.org/p/snapchat-create-snapchat-on-window-phones-unlock-unban-6snap-users

Last edited:

heli0m

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I believe there already is a petition but post it and I will sign it; in other news, they damn locked me account just when I was starting to like snapping. I don't know how much longer this ' change password ' business is gonna last.

Spikey Sato

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
don't unlock it to much i think 3 times was the max for my brother before they locked him for ever! I'm doing my best to make sure this end now. I was one of them people that was like snpachat i not getting that. Now i got it i'm well little addicted to it. SO for other people on windows phone and myself i'm going to fight tilll the bitter end for this!

Sent link in PM still can't post link just yet

badge4

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Was 6snap pulled from the Store? I just had to reset my phone and when I try to use 6snap it says Item not available. On Lumia Icon dev prev

Spikey Sato

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
just searched the store for it myself there and can't see it on there must be pulled. I see if i can also get information about this, while i fight for window snappers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss