Do you use your Windows Phone to create?

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I know consumption is the main use for many people, be it games, movies or music. But what about creating? Do you edit videos, pictures, create music or podcasts, Office docs? How do you use your WP to create?

mathsisbest

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I only create Office docs on my Windows Phone when I'm out. But when I get home, I sync the docs and I edit the docs on my laptop.

I love the WordFlow keyboard as I can quickly type a 5000 word essay on here. But then I edit them on my laptop.

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I use mine to start projects in Touchdevelop and play around with PixelTV. I'm still looking for a decent DAW for WP. The ones I've tried aren't that great.

Pivotgeeks

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
im a 3d artist, i use to shoot animation reference on my handy cam but now i just use my phone htc 8x.. Sooo in a way i kind of use it for my work
but its mostly phone used as phone and nothing else

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I've edited a lot of pictures using Adobe PS Express, Creative Camera, Fhotolens, Nokia Creative Studio. Haven't tried editing videos yet although I'd like to get my feet wet.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a "New Note" pinned to my home screen when I need to record song ideas. But that's about it. I don't have the patience to do bing creative things on a 4 inch screen :p

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Create like editing? Nope not really, i like to keep my pictures clean and pure. And for editing videos i use my laptop. My phone is mostly used for media and social media. And of course calling and messaging ;)

doob9911

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Why? It's harmful for eyes and body. Just use laptop or desktop.
I think even tablet(android, ios, wp whatever) is stupid thing. Try it and feel it.
Moreover we will see foldable phone can be used as tablet.
Phone + windows laptop is best combination.

J Frost

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I have a work phone that is an Android, I find myself using my personal Windows phone more often then it. Editing docs, pictures to memorialize, and my new best friend Office Len. I have ported my work email to my personal phone and have all but abandon my work phone. Just got a 1520 and I'm excited to see how much better it will be then my 822.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes