New Microsoft phones?..

kristalsoldier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
That's quite odd. They're still selling them online. I'm looking for an upgrade around summer time. I am currently with EE, but the data packages on 3 are tempting.

LOL!!! I am on Three and yes the data packages are damn cool. The only downer is that they used to have tethering on their unlimited plans, which they have now discontinued. I have nxot checked recently what they are offering now but will have to do so soon as my contract expires on Jan 08.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
LOL!!! I am on Three and yes the data packages are damn cool. The only downer is that they used to have tethering on their unlimited plans, which they have now discontinued. I have nxot checked recently what they are offering now but will have to do so soon as my contract expires on Jan 08.

They now offer 4GB tethering on all unlimited data packages (1TB soft cap for mobile data use)

Im still on a legacy One Plan ?15 so still get unlimited data and unlimited tethering

humanhowever

May 26, 2014
Visit site

My dad is on 3 as well and I was doing a bit of research "reading the fine print" as they say and noticed that tethering is included in the contracts? Up to a certain amount (I can't remember the exact figure of gb)

kristalsoldier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
My dad is on 3 as well and I was doing a bit of research "reading the fine print" as they say and noticed that tethering is included in the contracts? Up to a certain amount (I can't remember the exact figure of gb)

Well...I got my contract renewed on a 1-month rolling SIM-only basis. For this I pay ?23 and we get unlimited data (with 4GB limit on tethering after which the speed is throttled but the tethering is not cut off), 600 minutes and some hundred or thousand text (which I almost never use). 4G where available is included (which is not available in where I live currently). This is the best deal I could find on the high street.

humanhowever

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Well...I got my contract renewed on a 1-month rolling SIM-only basis. For this I pay ?23 and we get unlimited data (with 4GB limit on tethering after which the speed is throttled but the tethering is not cut off), 600 minutes and some hundred or thousand text (which I almost never use). 4G where available is included (which is not available in where I live currently). This is the best deal I could find on the high street.

And would you mind me asking, what is the signal like? It's kinda patchy where I live, but I work in central London and so hopefully it shouldn't be too bad there?

kristalsoldier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Frankly...its patchy too where I live (Somerset). I was considering switching to O2, but the "all you can eat data" offer with 4GB tethering was too good to pass up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss