Can't Microsoft create something like a Google+??

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
The thing is Google+ is not going away, I don't get what are you smoking. I find it more useful than Facebook with posts I don't care about haha. On the other hand I really prefer Messenger over Hangouts.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
There's just too much Google haters on Windows Central so everyone thinks that Google+ is not useful after reading all these nonsense comments.
Please put all the energy in writing something useful instead. Would make a better community.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I use Google plus, and I don't say that Microsoft should create some thing LIKE it. Create exactly that! I want my Google+ app!

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I see this a lot, "Google+ failed...". Since when did it fail? Isn't that like saying that Windows Phone failed?

In Google's eyes, Plus is a failure. For a while, they prioritized G+ above all their other products, probably even search. They wanted to be THE social network of record. That is why they made it that you couldn't comment on Youtube until your google account was converted to a G+ account. They have backed off this somewhat, and it looks like they have turned down the heat on Plus. While I don't think they have Plus on the chopping block, they certainly aren't pushing it like they were a few years ago.

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
There's just too much Google haters on Windows Central so everyone thinks that Google+ is not useful after reading all these nonsense comments.
Please put all the energy in writing something useful instead. Would make a better community.

To be fair... a lot of tech sites won't treat MS fair, that includes the writers and of course the comments on those sites. Myself, i have a couple of Android devices and i don't see G+ useful at all.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
To be fair... a lot of tech sites won't treat MS fair, that includes the writers and of course the comments on those sites. Myself, i have a couple of Android devices and i don't see G+ useful at all.

Yeah I mostly use it to connect to games so my data gets saved (faster than FB login + achievements - not that they matter) and lots and lots of websites such as 9Gag, 500px,... One click does it all. Anyways G+ is a great place to share work, follow communities, photography and Art is well treated and people are mostly acting mature. While on the other hand Facebook is for friends & wannabe friends and trolls. Now mostly totally useless random posts on our news feed (that even WP users rage about in the latest FB update) so yeah. Think again you may find it useful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss