I am a big fan of Windows phones, I love everything about them, They do have a few draw backs in my case their lack of local app's, but I have to wonder is Windows phone going to make it ? The world is really starting to run on Android, Just look at the new crop of tech at CES in Vegas, And I have to admit when I want to play with the new stuff I grab my Android tablet , I do have a Windows tablet, but it really does not get used much not that it is a bad tablet or I don't like Windows 8.1 , I do, I love it on my Desk top. It just basically is not as fun to play with and experiment with app's. I have high hopes for Windows 10, but I am not holding my breath. I really think they need to get away from the desk top mentality with their mobile devices, That is why I really like the Windows phone OS, but they are trying to hard to make the Tablets mini desk tops and that is really not what I want for a tablet, I mean it is great that it will run all the same programs, it just needs a different look and that is my hope for Windows 10.
    I can see Microsoft's plan of cheaper phones selling more but if there is no really good flag ship phones to get people talking about Windows phones even the cheaper ones will not sell, I mean really, have you ever heard some say, OH my word did you see that new Windows phone everyone has, it is so inexpensive and it is almost as nice as my Android, You can't check your bank balance but it takes great pictures. Microsoft has to get some excitement going and change some things or I am really afraid mobile Windows is going to die a slow death.
    01-08-2015 11:45 AM
    Thread # 7544299877......
    01-08-2015 11:48 AM