Ex-Google just ripped off The Surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
When a product its the best of its class people tend to copied specially in the tech world. There are companies that got inspired by other companies design/s that they cannot help it. But there are others that have no shame for example: Samsung in the way it copied the iPhone and almost every other Chinese cellphone company. But I thought that, that kind of ****ty practice was in the other side of the Ocean but what you know it has come to our shores in the name of Ultra Tablet by an Ex-Google engineer. There is not shame it the way this person copied The Surface and I hope MS legal team is looking into this and shut it down right away. We all know that these guys at Google headquarters most of the time do not have original ideas, so why not copied the best change the name and then say our product is the best..

Here is the link check by yourselves. I still cannot believe this:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Ex-Google Engineers Has Created A New Android Tablet, Copied From Microsoft Surface In Every Other Way

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Uh... excuse me? World's first Ultra Tablet? It's a rip-off clone of the Surface 3 and their calling it the world's first of anything? That's downright a dare for MS to sue the pants off of them if I ever saw one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs