Do you ever see windows laptops in the wild?

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Exclusively Windows in Romania. 50-50 between W7 and W8. Never seen a Chromebook. I think I've seen a Macbook once in my life. They are easily available to buy but no one is buying them.

PS: The question of this thread will be seen as a joke by the majority of the world.

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Out in public, I see mostly all laptops are Windows and an occasional apple laptop. These look like they are apparently doing "work" but more and more I see people reading on phones mostly but some tablets and a chrome book once in a while.

rideboarder

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Just about all I see is Windows here in Seattle as well. Of course we're the home of Microsoft anyway. I've never seen anyone use a chromebook.

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
The majority of laptops and notebooks I see all run Windows here in East Texas. I do see some Macs and macbooks though. Never seen a Chromebook, however my 10 year old bro told me his school bought Chromebooks.

poken1151

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It's about 50/50 for me on average. But most times it feels 90/10 in favor of a Mac.

I like macs, so don't doubt the prevalence, I like to make a game of it as I pass coffee shops, "spot the non-mac" I play. Sometimes I'm surprised with an old netbook, or a chromebbook (though both are rare).

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Only one of my coworkers has a Mac laptop, the others that have laptops are all Windows. I would say 30% of my coworkers have iPhones and the rest are Android. I do see several iPads and I know one coworker other than myself who uses Surface. I work at a hospital.

Svoboda

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
All day, every day. The OS of most business is still Windows.

I work for a large insurance conglomerate and we don't even provide support for Apple/Mac devices.

Chinocop

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Went to a coffee shop in downtown Mountain View, CA on Sunday and saw 1 Windows laptop amongst a bevy of Microsoft hating Mac users.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99