MobileIron?

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Who has MobileIron up and running on their phones? Its built in to the system under company apps but my work wont let me log in.

Just want to know its a company specific issue and not a windows phone issue.

Thanks.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Who has MobileIron up and running on their phones? Its built in to the system under company apps but my work wont let me log in.

Just want to know its a company specific issue and not a windows phone issue.

Thanks.
We have it at well but what I don't see is Mobile Iron in the store. For IOS and google phones, there are separate downloads for them but I don't find the app in the WP store. At this point, I'm assuming it works with Windows phones differently as a corporate add on type thing but I haven't explored into that theory just yet.

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
We have it at well but what I don't see is Mobile Iron in the store. For IOS and google phones, there are separate downloads for them but I don't find the app in the WP store. At this point, I'm assuming it works with Windows phones differently as a corporate add on type thing but I haven't explored into that theory just yet.

Its under settings and then workplace.

Almost like its being set up to be built in to the OS.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Did u find it and were u able to get in?

I'm afraid may have to change phones because of this.
If you are able to get ActiveSync enabled on you account, (it may already be), you actually don't need to use MI for your corporate email. Most companies have webmail access and that that link is what you would use that link as your Server in your exchange settings on your phone. Enter your domain login and password and boom, you got mail.
To answer your other question, I didn't get the chance to setup MI at work today but I plan to get to it tomorrow. First day back at work after a long weekend and all that. :)

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
ActiveSync may not be enabled yet. My IT guys really flat out told me they really just don't support Windows Phone yet. Big Bummer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05