HealthVault Not Syncing with Withings Scale

mcraine

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying to sync my Withings WiFi scale with HealthVault. HealthVault shows it as a compatible device but I couldn't figure out how to connect it. Turns out you can't. Here's the response I got from Withings customer support...

"Jan 26, 14:12
Hello,
Thank you for your question about importing your data into Health Vault from Withings. At this time, there seems to be an issue with the way Health Vault's API is communicating with our own.
Currently, we don't have any immediate plans to update the integration with HealthVault. In the meantime, it is possible for your to export your Health Vault data from Withings as a .csv file, by clicking the "Download" link in the Measurement Table view in Health Mate Web. Then, you can upload this data to Health Vault, and choose the labels for each column. When the upload is complete, your data should all appear in the correct units.
While I know this is not a perfect solution, it will allow you to import your data to HealthVault. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best Regards,
Andrew | Withings Customer Service
Inspire Health"

gmaddry

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
That is disappointing as the scale is listed as a supported device in HealthVault. I have entered a question with Microsoft to see what their response is.

JaMiLy Gray

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
It's annoying, but can be done. I currently have my scale connected to HealthVault, but I did it before Withings updated there website. You have to find a way back to the old dashboard that used to be at "h t t P : / / my . withings . com /?force=3#" (please remove the spaces... I cannot post links yet), then there would be a link for partner services, then find services compatible with my withings devices to choose HealthVault. The current Withings website has left a lot of the partners that it still connects to in limbo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo