3 new apps release by MS for WP devices for file transfer

alex athanasopoulos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Guys relax. It was an honest mistake. After all we all get a bit excited when we see the wp news.

I've never seen racism in windows central about the ethnicity of one, unless you are a google fan.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I think it's better to check the authenticity of the thread or any posts before opening a thread and don't be so haste to open a thread as you may forget to provide legitimate proof to your post such as links,apps etc.,

This applies to me as well as everyone in Windowscentral :)

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
It seems WinBeta didn't know what lumiaconversations article was about... they said "new" but in fact, the article was just Microsoft telling people how to transfer their files. that's it.
I don't know why people made so much problem about this, when it was just WinBeta being dumb for not researching or realling Reading what MS were talking about on lumiaconversations.

some people don't know these apps, so if they want to check them out.
Transfer files wirelessly from your Lumia to your PC - Lumia Conversations

end.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
@_Emi_ yeah ..... Seriously the naming sense of winbeta is so stupid and may be they were trying to get audience shh retard :(

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Guys if you have watched the 21st January event held by Microsoft, I am quite sure they mentioned about a feature for sharing files and streaming media from win 10 devices to any device, even cross platform, with the upcoming version of win 10, so ask we have to do is sit tight and wait for it to arrive, hope they will keep their promise;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos