01-31-2015 08:16 PM
27 12
tools
    Today MS has release 3 new apps for file transfer to PCs, like Lumia flyer, etc......
    01-30-2015 10:12 AM
    What r they???
    01-30-2015 10:14 AM
    Today MS has release 3 new apps for file transfer to PCs, like Lumia flyer, etc......
    It would've been really nice and helpful if you had posted the according links.
    rmeigs and ven07 like this.
    01-30-2015 10:16 AM
    What r they???
    File transferring apps wirelessly to windows PCs for streaming music,videos,pics,etc......
    01-30-2015 10:16 AM
    File transferring apps wirelessly to windows PCs for streaming music,videos,pics,etc......
    Links please? I can't find anything like that in the store.
    01-30-2015 10:23 AM
    Nothing in the store...even..checked the whole list of microsoft corporation apps in the store, most probably the person who posted this was dreaming...๐Ÿ˜‚
    01-30-2015 10:29 AM
    Nothing in the store...even..checked the whole list of microsoft corporation apps in the store, most probably the person who posted this was dreaming...
    Those apps aren't published by Microsoft Corporation but Microsoft Mobile. I've checked these too, nothing new.
    01-30-2015 10:32 AM
    Those apps aren't published by Microsoft Corporation but Microsoft Mobile. I've checked these too, nothing new.
    Yea...sry...checked it....nothing new...still excited....for win 10 build for phones...although in the 21st Jan conference Microsoft did announce that a feature would arrive through which files(music video etc) can be streamed to any device, so waiting eagerly for such a feature to arrive, although I highly doubt it would bev present in the first or second preview builds, lets check out how the newly file sharing APIs gonna perform !
    01-30-2015 10:43 AM
    Yea...sry...checked it....nothing new...still excited....for win 10 build for phones...although in the 21st Jan conference Microsoft did announce that a feature would arrive through which files(music video etc) can be streamed to any device, so waiting eagerly for such a feature to arrive, although I highly doubt it would bev present in the first or second preview builds, lets check out how the newly file sharing APIs gonna perform !

That's OneDrive Music Locker. :) Gotta be implemented in the OneDrive service first before it can be made available in the OS.
    ven07 likes this.
    01-30-2015 10:44 AM
    Guys its just released by MS and usually it does take some time to see them, I am a dev too and have published many apps and sometimes it took almost a day for them to come, u guys can check it on winbeta.org too and people like Mr Banerjee have a tendency to criticize people who tries to help Windows Central without extensive knowledge and thus downgrading reputation of Asian countries...... Here's a link to it,
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/wireless...new-lumia-apps
    01-30-2015 11:33 AM
    Guys its just released by MS and usually it does take some time to see them, I am a dev too and have published many apps and sometimes it took almost a day for them to come, u guys can check it on winbeta.org too and people like Mr Banerjee have a tendency to criticize people who tries to help Windows Central without extensive knowledge and thus downgrading reputation of Asian countries...... Here's a link to it,
    Wirelessly transfer files from your Windows Phone to your PC with three new Lumia Apps
    I just tried the link for Flyer Files. It's a paid app and in no way developed and published by Microsoft.
    jojoe42 and ven07 like this.
    01-30-2015 12:45 PM
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/wireless...new-lumia-apps
    I creys...the only app that is by Microsoft Mobile is Lumia Share, which has been around since forever (I had it on my phone for a bit), and the other two aren't even MS apps. No wonder why winbeta is always a bit of a wildcard when it comes to accurate stories :P. I don't get how Banerjee's (albeit slightly incorrect) comment on a forum can downgrade the reputation of a whole Asian country though...you'll have to explain that one to me
    01-30-2015 01:06 PM
    Easy Transfer has been in store forever and it's not a Microsoft app.
    01-30-2015 01:12 PM
    I creys...the only app that is by Microsoft Mobile is Lumia Share, which has been around since forever (I had it on my phone for a bit), and the other two aren't even MS apps. No wonder why winbeta is always a bit of a wildcard when it comes to accurate stories :P. I don't get how Banerjee's (albeit slightly incorrect) comment on a forum can downgrade the reputation of a whole Asian country though...you'll have to explain that one to me
    Because no one from any other countries criticizes anyone whether they're wrong or right, they jst mind their own business and also if something's wrong or mistakes in thread, they at least try to help unlike most indians. And I am too an indian and can totally understand this because I've faced this in practical life as well, America and European countries aren't ahead than most Asian countries just beacuase of geographical location, but because they're polite and understanding as well. I hope u understand what I am trying to say........
    Can't type anything more than this
    jojoe42 and Aryankr21 like this.
    01-30-2015 10:16 PM
    Asian countries rock
    Last edited by Aryankr21; 01-31-2015 at 06:04 AM.
    01-30-2015 10:40 PM
    Because no one from any other countries criticizes anyone whether they're wrong or right, they jst mind their own business and also if something's wrong or mistakes in thread, they at least try to help unlike most indians. And I am too an indian and can totally understand this because I've faced this in practical life as well, America and European countries aren't ahead than most Asian countries just beacuase of geographical location, but because they're polite and understanding as well. I hope u understand what I am trying to say........
    Can't type anything more than this
    I think I do, thanks for the clarification and sorry if I caused any insult!
    01-31-2015 12:46 AM
    Here again, reputation going down......lol, (see above jojoe42)
    01-31-2015 02:10 AM
    Here again, reputation going down......lol, (see above jojoe42)
    Chill buddy no one is insulting you...i got insulted so many times...for no fault...and I am from an Asian country too..so..relax...no hard feelings buddy....next time..please remember to post the link..of any app ur specifying in your post...and this is not any command of sumthing, just a request and suggestion...๐Ÿ‘ and yea..sorry I apologize if I have offended you.
    jojoe42 and Aryankr21 like this.
    01-31-2015 08:04 AM
    I agree with Banerjee, post a link. Your post might as well just went "New apps, go find them". I mean no disrespect or insult, just calling it as I see it. Always post a link to an app you are talking about, an article, your source for leaks, etc... Post the link.
    Kaushik Banerjee likes this.
    01-31-2015 08:13 AM
    Actually I just wanted to help those who are really in need of file transferring apps, coz WP doesn't have any useful apps like this, and when I saw this blog I was flabbergasted and hence without much info on it I quickly posted it.
    And as of now, u all can see I've posted the link too and i didn't knew that winbeta is so unreliable..... Please try to understand, I came to know this when some one commented on winbeta and its reliability issue..... I was just trying to help.
    And actually I over reacted bcoz this is what happens in practical life daily with most Indians, including me.....srry if I've heart someone's feeling, I apologies once again.
    jojoe42 and Kaushik Banerjee like this.
    01-31-2015 11:32 AM
    Guys relax. It was an honest mistake. After all we all get a bit excited when we see the wp news.

I've never seen racism in windows central about the ethnicity of one, unless you are a google fan.
    jojoe42 and Kaushik Banerjee like this.
    01-31-2015 11:42 AM
    Wow, so many people apologizing in this thread. It's so polite you'd think everyone here is Canadian. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    01-31-2015 11:45 AM
    I think it's better to check the authenticity of the thread or any posts before opening a thread and don't be so haste to open a thread as you may forget to provide legitimate proof to your post such as links,apps etc.,

This applies to me as well as everyone in Windowscentral :)
    01-31-2015 11:50 AM
    It seems WinBeta didn't know what lumiaconversations article was about... they said "new" but in fact, the article was just Microsoft telling people how to transfer their files. that's it.
    I don't know why people made so much problem about this, when it was just WinBeta being dumb for not researching or realling Reading what MS were talking about on lumiaconversations.

some people don't know these apps, so if they want to check them out.
    Transfer files wirelessly from your Lumia to your PC - Lumia Conversations

end.
    Kaushik Banerjee likes this.
    01-31-2015 11:55 AM
    @_Emi_ yeah ..... Seriously the naming sense of winbeta is so stupid and may be they were trying to get audience shh retard :(
    01-31-2015 12:37 PM
27 12