Goodbye windows central, Goodbye mates......

Status
Not open for further replies.

felixl87

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Goodbye windows central, today am leaving for good and do not plan on returning anytime soon, I have already made arrangements for selling my Lumia and a friend is coming to pick it up a few hours from now.
My reasons for leaving are all connected with how the OS works, quality of apps, missing features, poorly build apps and lack of a few apps that I would like to try out
Things on windows phone are not moving, every time an app pulled, ended support and no plans of making an app have pushed me back to Android
The other thing is how the OS looks, before I came to windows phone I had a Symbian phone, went to meamo 5,Android and then windows phone, so you see am a person of hamburgers and icons, I like the openness of android cause am a person who likes playing around with operating systems and for that I have learnt alot about android,meamo and Symbian, I like Android customization,how anyone can make android be the way they want it to be,the quality, availability,quantity of apps and how fully featured android is and lastly the looks of android from themes,animation,design, bright colors, home screen,widgets and nicely looking graphics which I find to be better than black and white on windows phone
Windows 10 is coming, unfortunately I can't wait until march and how the next windows phone will look like didn't impress me at all,you guys have fun with it!

Goodbye windows Central, Goodbye everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon