WHAT NADELLA intenstion with wp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revi Bennett

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
He has not released any flagship, and has only given a vague promise of one sometime in the future. He released sway only on ios, so he does beleive in wp users to give proper feedback. Wp is getting office over 11/2 year late with no additional feature. i thought he was going give wp user outlook as an extra app, but them release outlook for ios and android.

i have heard skype, onenote, xbox music is better on other platform. and regularly those platforms gets update far ahead of wp. they show ios in their ads, even if the app is on wp. he has decided to invest in cynogenmod. SO ALL TOGETHER MAKE ME FEELS HE INTENTS TO KILL IT. i just do not know!!!

i know msft even before nadella saw things like hololens as the future, so they do not care to win in phone that much, but he should stop pretending he CARES ABOUT WINDOWS PHONE!!!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The 930 isn't that old yet, please. People wanted a better flagship, but the 930 isn't old.
And that statement regarding it wasn't vague at all.

What about having Office before others? It's literally all in Windows 10 which will be available for public testing shortly and releasing later this year.

CyanogenMod is a competitor to Google's flavor of Android, it can be smart if you think about it.

My verdict: You join the many doomsday thread posting people. Welcome to Windows Phone! The apocalypse is always nigh. Always.
d70f0e41a1.gif

And you haven't seen anything, some of us here came from webOS.

Attachments

• yip yip.jpg
    yip yip.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 16

Revi Bennett

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
i love window phone, i see it more and everyday. i want it to sucess and it will if allowed to go on as android world is crashing down. decrease shipment in christmas quarter from non christmas quarter. so there is a place for wp. but bald head nadella has done nothing undermine wp and its fans and that is a fact.

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
About Office, you forgot that we will be getting everything for free, but iOs and Android users need an Office 365 subscription for some features.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Think of it this way, Microsoft will have 2 pawns to attack Google with, Windows 10 and CynogenMod (or however you spell it.) So if one fails the other one may still have a chance... Ok I've been playing a lot of RTS lately :p

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
He has not released any flagship, and has only given a vague promise of one sometime in the future. He released sway only on ios, so he does beleive in wp users to give proper feedback. Wp is getting office over 11/2 year late with no additional feature. i thought he was going give wp user outlook as an extra app, but them release outlook for ios and android.

i have heard skype, onenote, xbox music is better on other platform. and regularly those platforms gets update far ahead of wp. they show ios in their ads, even if the app is on wp. he has decided to invest in cynogenmod. SO ALL TOGETHER MAKE ME FEELS HE INTENTS TO KILL IT. i just do not know!!!

i know msft even before nadella saw things like hololens as the future, so they do not care to win in phone that much, but he should stop pretending he CARES ABOUT WINDOWS PHONE!!!

Well Skype may be better on other platforms but onebox and xbox isn't. Heck xbox sucks anywhere.

Microsofts approach is to sell software first and hardware comes second.

Big deal about them investing in cyanogen, they invest in everything and get royalties from Android. They've done this for years.

I know that it's frustrating, but damn every other day there is someone spelling Doom and Gloom because they are upset about updates. Give it a couple months and if Windows 10 doesn't deliver just switch phone platforms... It's just a phone not the end of the world.

Cry me a river if you want but then build me bridge to get over it... Posted from my HTC M8

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I really don't see the shy people are wanting another flagship Windows Phone device before Windows 10. I'd prefer that they wait to release one with the best hardware and technology available at the time Windows 10 is released.

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Here we go again...

It's clear Microsoft is holding everything off until Windows 10 is released. Which makes perfect sense. If you can't wait until then, then go buy an iPhone. Stop creating these stupid threads that we've seen a million times already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea