Next lumia flagship to include stylus?

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
find it funny how the push from resistive to capacitive screens made everyone think stylii were crap, and well, over the years they have made a comeback.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
find it funny how the push from resistive to capacitive screens made everyone think stylii were crap, and well, over the years they have made a comeback.

I have used a cheap one from the dollar store on my 8X, but it's still too small/tight.

Michael Alan Goff

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Also, they mentioned that in the future we're going to be able to use our Surface Pro 3 pens with phones. I forget where I saw that, but I do remember seeing it somewhere.

iBandar

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
click bait thread. Fix the god damn thread title, thought some leak or info came out.

"Do you think next Lumia flagship will include stylus?"

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Well it may be one of their flagship models after all MS has acquired N-trig.

But yeah, I sure hope so!

Drawing floorplans would be a breeze, one of main reasons I still miss my Touch pro 2.

A digital pen with battery (n-trig) that small enough to fit in a phone would be revolution!

If they could figure out a way to recharge the pen whilst it is in the phone, now that would be revolutionary :).

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
hmmmm touch pro 2 :((((( I want the landscape sliders back! I had them all. I am hoping for it. Landscaping works more and more across the system also in settings etc. so I hope they make use of continuum rearrange feature for start screen to get us the bloody landscape

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
hmmmm touch pro 2 :((((( I want the landscape sliders back! I had them all. I am hoping for it. Landscaping works more and more across the system also in settings etc. so I hope they make use of continuum rearrange feature for start screen to get us the bloody landscape

I know the feeling, your not the only one there is a lot of people who want physical keyboards. There is indeed a market for it and MS can make it work, with two start screens - one for the portrait orientation and the other for landscape (that is how the Tp2 worked). I would love to see HTC make a Windows 10 version of the Touch Pro 2 with a stylus..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa