Facebook Toast/Live Tile isn't working.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
It's just showing my cover background. I have a 635 if that helps. Facebook is set to run all the time. So can someone help me :grincry:

Have you tried restarting your phone? This often resolves minor issues, such as tile updates and notification bugs.

What kind of notifications were you expecting to receive? In my experience, the official Facebook app only pushes notifications when someone comments on a post you're tagged in, comments on your photo, tags you in a post you need to review... but not for simple ones such as "Likes".

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried restarting your phone? This often resolves minor issues, such as tile updates and notification bugs.

What kind of notifications were you expecting to receive? In my experience, the official Facebook app only pushes notifications when someone comments on a post you're tagged in, comments on your photo, tags you in a post you need to review... but not for simple ones such as "Likes".

I turned live tile and notifications on. I get Neither. Restarting the phone doesn't work :'(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa