Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Forbes is not really a good site. Some of their topics are just bloopers

Edit: Ive Read the article. It was a bit interesting opinion

Last edited:

spideymaniac

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I also read somewhere on my Flipboard, and it said and compared MS with Apple, like MS is just like Apple few years ago and Apple now is like MS few years ago, Apple is a bit stuck etc etc, I'll read your article, thanks!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My name is xandros9 and I approve this article as it reflects a sentiment I've held for a bit.
I kinda hoped it would point out the increasingly closed-source and proprietary nature of its products it once trumpeted (and perhaps still does) as open.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Great read. Thanks. Quite a few articles linked within the article were good as well. Interesting stuff.

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I really agree with the switch idea the article presented. Personal perspective, I couldn't be happier and more satisfied as an MS product user, both hardware and software, given the open attitude Satya has towards changing the once locked and "take it or leave it" approach MS had.

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Very interesting read...

I do believe that MS have a long-term strategy, and hopefully we'll start to see some tactical advantages soon...
But I do believe that Google's Android is fragmenting from the inside, so hopefully in the next 2-3 years Android's numbers will decline, and hopefully new users give the platform a chance...

G.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes