03-25-2015 01:06 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    My parents owned a Nokia 5110, which they had me take to school in undergrad. It could never hold a charge for a full day though, so I often kept it off and inside my school bag. I didn't use it very much, but it was there in case of emergencies.

The first phone that I owned and paid for, myself, was a Nokia 5310 XpressMusic. I only bought it because I needed a mobile, since I was living in a new city. I didn't do any research on it, and chose it based on the brand. I lucked out and it turned out to be a great little phone. It lasted from 2009 until last summer, when I was caught in a storm and was fritzed out. I was quite tempted to get one of those shiny X series phones, but could never justify buying one while the 5310 still worked. I think I was eyeing the X6 (and X3?), but I'm not sure when looking at them now (my memory made them look a lot sleeker... hmm).

I was also considering finding a Nokia X2-00 to replace the 5310, but finally ended up with a Nokia Lumia 635. I was actually using a borrowed LG Phoenix for a while, so I had a little bit of smartphone experience. After familiarizing myself with what's available, I'm glad that I stayed with my old school phone for all that time, because there was really nothing for me to get excited about until recently. All in all, I'm very happy with Windows Phone though, and it seems that I've joined up at a good time. I look forward to being part of this community.
    I would like to really thank and welcome you into WP platform! It is really very awesome that you kept that time! Btw I still keep my first mobile till now :D the only thing that made it dead the battery ๐Ÿ”‹!
    I wish a good luck to you! .... And get the new flagship ๐Ÿ˜„ !
    03-23-2015 01:54 PM
    If its in the 600-650$ range, fits my budget ๐Ÿ˜
    Yup! My budget is a little higher from 650-750$ but really, I'm getting ready for it :D
    tonygt92 likes this.
    03-23-2015 01:56 PM
    Hhhh! :D what's your impression about it so far!
    Pretty awesome. Much better than iPhone so far. Hoping for a new flagship soon. Mainly need an SD slot... And maybe a little thinner.
    03-24-2015 11:59 PM
    Pretty awesome. Much better than iPhone so far. Hoping for a new flagship soon. Mainly need an SD slot... And maybe a little thinner.
    I totally agree! ... One of the major things that I cnt stand in some Lumias, that there is no SD card slot๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
    vEEP pEEP likes this.
    03-25-2015 01:06 PM
79 ... 234