I Don't Get It

Status
Not open for further replies.

clitrenta

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I imagine MS is waiting for Windows 10 to release a new Flagship phone but in the mean time, they could very well be losing a lot of their customer base either because people get ticked off at them or because they end up going to another phone in the interim and end up not coming back. I'm no expert but it sure doesn't seem like a good marketing stratagy

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
A matter of opinion.....I think it does...for just making sure that the new OS would be optimize for the hardware..

Makes sense to me too.

Also, people don't like to say it but there are no less than 3 "flagships" available right now... Lumia 930/Icon, HTC One M8, Lumia 1520 and now that the Samsung Ativ SE has WP 8.1.1 some might consider it too.

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Makes sense to me too.

Also, people don't like to say it but there are no less than 3 "flagships" available right now... Lumia 930/Icon, HTC One M8, Lumia 1520 and now that the Samsung Ativ SE has WP 8.1.1 some might consider it too.

No these are last years phones with last year's technology. While great devices they aren't considered flagship now.

Cry me a river if you want but then build me bridge to get over it... Posted from my HTC M8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12