Microsoft has a beautiful future envisioned with its ecosystem! [VIDEO]

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Damn...they used iphone I guess :(

​They are highlighting the power of its services ecosystem, no matter what device you use which is brilliant. This is what Ballmer should have achieved before he left. That would have put Microsoft in such a sweet position right now. It only feels like Microsoft is about 3 years late in the game but I am glad, its here now.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm a very recent Skype user. It started with a trip overseas in October, 2014 and setting up Skype on my 1520.3 to make inexpensive (really blown away by the value!!!) calls back to the US.

I'm now using Skype every day. Every day I'm impressed with the seamless sync across devices. It is so highly integrated anywhere you place it. I can't understand why it doesn't crush alternatives.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm a very recent Skype user. It started with a trip overseas in October, 2014 and setting up Skype on my 1520.3 to make inexpensive (really blown away by the value!!!) calls back to the US.

I'm now using Skype every day. Every day I'm impressed with the seamless sync across devices. It is so highly integrated anywhere you place it. I can't understand why it doesn't crush alternatives.

​Same experience. Started off due to work call and now its a daily thing with friends and family. One reason I've seen people don't use it over other alternatives is because it lacks features. Being able to send video clips pre-recorded, files - pdfs and docs, stickers - even though you like it or not, are in trend with majority users on other platforms. There are alternative app that lets you not only chat and video call but actually exchange info without having to open another app. This is what a powerful chat app should be like because you know it, when you chat, you tend to share stuff with people on other side at some point or another - that process of sharing must be seamless for it to crush any alternatives. It's connectivity is another issue. When on WiFi it is great. But on 3G and 2G, it never retains connectivity at all. On 4G it stays almost always connected. On the other hand carriers give special treatment to things like WhatsApp and Messenger by Facebook in many countries. Granted you can't call, but you can chat with reliability on those apps. If Skype bulks up on reliable features, it will be the thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro