Music Locker is live

slick5150

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Yep, great news. Here's their announcement about it: OneDrive Integration is Live! | 3/18/15 ? Xbox Music Suggestion Box

Basically, you'll have access to as much music as you load into your music folder on Onedrive without need for a paid Xbox Music Pass, though if you subscribe to the pass they'll give you an additional 100gb in your Onedrive storage.

So, this easily matches Google's music library options and is a welcome move from MS.

Mike Majeski

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Can someone tell me if this would work...

Take The Beatles for example. I have their albums on a SD card on my phone. If I load it into the cloud storage, will my phone continue to play from the SD card (that way I am not using data)? Have the situation where I want the music to play from the local storage on my phone, but also want to be able to access those songs on my Surface and Xbox as well.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Can someone tell me if this would work...

Take The Beatles for example. I have their albums on a SD card on my phone. If I load it into the cloud storage, will my phone continue to play from the SD card (that way I am not using data)? Have the situation where I want the music to play from the local storage on my phone, but also want to be able to access those songs on my Surface and Xbox as well.

To only play songs loaded on your SD/phone, open up the Xbox Music app. Tap on the 3-dots in the lower right to bring up the settings menu. Tap on settings. Make sure "Connect to streaming music" is turned off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos