[Article] How Microsoft's Windows Phone Is Falling Even Further Behind...

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: How Microsoft's Windows Phone Is Falling Even Further Behind...

LOL the existence of the the Apple Watch can not be deemed proof (on it's own) that there is a need for those products xd I have yet to see a wearable that I would actually use :/ The prices for the apple watch are insane and people that actually end up splurging must have too much money/ don't know what a budget is or just need to have the latest toys or... like being in debt lol

Launching those products are nothing but a gamble to see if it will pay off and if it doesn't? oh well, you already have your hand in it, so you can pick up anytime down the road...

Those journalists should keep in mind that the MS band wasn't intended for mass sales, but rather a demonstration and if MS can deliver this much with a product that was meant to "demonstrate" for $200 then I can't wait to see what they can deliver when they put their minds to it :D

If anything, journalist should just be complaining about the pace at which MS delivers updates. Yes, I do understand how much it takes to deliver an update, so I'm not judging.

The only thing I would like to see is a dashboard :)

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site

what a stupid article. first of all, microsoft has windows for internet of things, so yea, screw auto/car, or whatever google and apple design for a specific hardware. ms is way ahead, but they just need to put their software in more diverse environments AND tell people about it (marketing). they have EVERYTHING, not just a android auto or android wear or android -specific environment-. but that writer is incompetent.
second of all: first, smartwatches are far, FAR away from being mainstream. second, lacking support for them is not WP fault, it can be put in THE SAME category with lack of 3rd-party app. no need for another category, so the writer this time is not only incompetent but is kissing apple/google's *** and kicking ms's as a clear hater. plus, ms has the band, and guess what, band is better than apple watch in both hardware and software capabilities, everyone knows. so when the writer says how good the watch is better is another point where we can see clearly how much o a ******/hater he is.

crappy article, end of subject.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

From comments
On March 21, 2015, at 11:42 AM, theflew wrote:

Your story is missing some facts. Microsoft makes more from Android than Google does. Second Microsoft's Band is selling pretty well compared to Android wear and the currently non available Apple watch and guess what it supports all smartphone platforms.

As far automotive - Ford switched from Microsoft's Sync system, but their new Android base head unit will run on Microsoft's Azure platform in the backend. Now guess who's making more money off this deal - and it's not Google?

Finally there is HoloLens that could change everything. Mobile is reaching saturation in the US, and tablet sales are falling. What's Apple have - an expensive digital watch. Unlike the smartphones where the iPhones capacitive touch was new. The Apple Watch truly does less than it's competitors.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to appropriate forum...

Motley Fool is a click-bait blog from an investment house known to push Apple and Google stocks, subsidiaries and suppliers. They are priming readers to fall for their portfolio services by showing how "well they understand tech."

They are the car salesmen of investment houses.

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to appropriate forum...

Motley Fool is a click-bait blog from an investment house known to push Apple and Google stocks, subsidiaries and suppliers. They are priming readers to fall for their portfolio services by showing how "well they understand tech."

They are the car salesmen of investment houses.

Thought they were all about Apple exclusively :p

Motley Fool is the trash of the internet. Read their investment articles haha

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I see no reason for ms not to engage in all sort of crap google and apple release as new products or categories, after all, tablets were supposed to fail weren't they? everyone asked why we needed a 10" phone, now you see... same thing here, I don't understand why cant they release a proper smartwatch if they already have the band, just make it bigger and more stylish/comfortable

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
It's funny because by default the MSN Money app uses the Fool's site as a source for any business news that I want to read.

I usually just read business news for AMD, Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and that's about it but the Fool is seriously one of the sources and I cannot seem to get rid of it either :/. And their silly click bait at the bottom of every page trying to fool people in investing in the next "trillion dollar industry" is such bs.

Any who after reading two or three of their articles I decided that the name fits their writing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte