How many people really do develop either version of windows?

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
For instance, Microsoft when first released the build for windows phone for win10, they(I think it was Gabriel Aul) shared a photo showing group of people reading for the launch of the build. There were like 10 people in all. So is it like, some 10-20 people develop or is it even more ?

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
For instance, Microsoft when first released the build for windows phone for win10, they(I think it was Gabriel Aul) shared a photo showing group of people reading for the launch of the build. There were like 10 people in all. So is it like, some 10-20 people develop or is it even more ?

dude hundreds of people develop an os.In case of windows it is thousands,the 10 people you saw were invited guests in the field of computers,or media

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I develop an Java applications that only handle as cashier program and save the data to database with GUI.

Take about 5 months with 5 people.

Windows? Maybe they used the old code and add new features then integrated it. After that they add new GUI and so.

Maybe not many people doing that. Such programming works doesn't need a lot of people. In fact too many people may lead a problem since anyone has their own style.

For example when someone create main menu they create a loop inside loop. While I use loop then If case to loop the first loop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo