Near future isn't looking bright for our dear platform regarding applications. Any news or comments on how it is going to be? Better support?
    04-01-2015 05:11 PM
    See all the discussion on Win10 and universal apps. That's how they expect it to get better
    hotphil likes this.
    04-01-2015 05:14 PM
    Combination of preparing to develop Windows 10 universal apps and lack of users.
    04-02-2015 09:10 AM
    I think, overall, there is growth. It is normal to lose a few. If there are apps that you like and don't want to lose, then be sure to make a point of using and supporting them any way you can. Buy it, thank them, write. If any app doesn't make business sense for the Owner, it will go away.
    04-02-2015 09:38 AM
    i downloaded the windows insider app but i don't even get the enroll option.. i tried the flashing too but it wont work...

04-05-2015 11:34 PM
    i downloaded the windows insider app but i don't even get the enroll option.. i tried the flashing too but it wont work...

What bothers me is that they forced my Windows insider app to update. I purposely left it in its old state in case I wanted to flash it through the xda method. Woke up today and it had been force updated, from their end obviously, since I didn't update it. Kind of disturbing honestly.
    04-05-2015 11:57 PM
    What bothers me is that they forced my Windows insider app to update. I purposely left it in its old state in case I wanted to flash it through the xda method. Woke up today and it had been force updated, from their end obviously, since I didn't update it. Kind of disturbing honestly.
    In that case, why did you leave the "automatically update Windows store apps" option enabled?
    04-06-2015 12:19 AM
    In that case, why did you leave the "automatically update Windows store apps" option enabled?
    Never had it enabled. Still isn't.
    04-06-2015 12:23 PM
    Ok, so I jumped the gun. It wasn't updated, just gone from the store for a couple of days so it disappeared from my update list. It's back there now. Huge sigh of relief from me.
    04-07-2015 10:18 PM