Microsoft has revealed the anime mascot for Windows 10

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Well, it's not like the Windows development and Japanese marketing teams are the same people. The mascot thing also has good reception in Japan so I'm sure Microsoft Japan just wants to milk that cow. Haha! :p
lol, yeah I get that they are different teams. Wish the English language marketing group would be so creative.

It might be interesting to see what the Japanese guys could do with a theme for the UI.

devilfisch

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
lol, yeah I get that they are different teams. Wish the English language marketing group would be so creative.

It might be interesting to see what the Japanese guys could do with a theme for the UI.

That would be interesting indeed but I don't think I'll like that. Hahaha! XD​

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for sharing. This is quite interesting. The one thing I liked was the explanation about chan - the honorific suffix in Japan.

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
It's kind of ingenious of MS. They can attract kids and perverted adults all at once.

Yeah, encouraging the younger generations to use Microsoft is of utmost importance in the long run. This is a nice idea.

But I didn't know this before, although I also live in an Asian city, Hong Kong. :)

enough2000

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Hehe, I didn't know about those anime characters in Japan. Another reason to love Japanese folks, pretty cool stuff. Thanks for the post!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs