What Happened To The Big Microsoft Announcement?

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I remember last year someone from MS said they will announce something real big that it will shock the world or blow anything out the waters. I might be not put it in the right words but it was supposed to be BIG! Am I missing something?

kklemn

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
could be the hololens or the one OS thing...
however, let's hope it has yet to come, and that it's the new flagship lumia! ;)

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
If it was Hololens, then going by Paul T. and Mary Jo F. of Windows Weekly, it was not as impressive as the Prototype the year prior.

They said field of view was reduced, things are still in Augmented space, just have to move your head more to see it all.

People talked that is was cool, but not really "Blowing things out of the Water".

Don't get me wrong I am all for Augmented Reality, to my mind it sounds well better then VR !!!!!
Plus you will not have a Huge gopping head set on your face, just glasses that overlay the real world.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I think we all missed something. And we are still missing it. A BIG announcement and 53 cents will get you a senior drink at Burger King.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I remember there was an announcements about some earth shattering laptops from Dell but so far I haven't seen them.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft announces all kinds of stuff big and small.

They often forget about the big things they announce...
...evidently it's much more fun to leave customers hanging.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I think Microsoft has made enough announcements, now they need to come through with what they announce. I think they will find that a lot harder to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven