07-23-2015 02:39 PM
184 ... 678
tools
    You with cigarettes, me with chocolate. I think the chocolate companies do the same thing. I can't pass a chocolate bar without it calling my name. Especially dark chocolate. Chocolate pie is the best.

I've considered maybe going back to work when my girls are old enough. My uncle is still working and he's approaching 80. He's a consultant now, but IBM keeps calling him for help on a regular basis. Seems they can't get along without him. That man is sharper with tech than the young people growing up with it by a long shot. A rarity, I know.

Phones are addictive for many. They were a great temptation to me for a while, and it has taken a lot to overcome that. I'll start struggling again when the Intel Windows phones hit, I'm sure, but I'll overcome. My wife and I are good at keeping each other in check on our weaknesses, in a loving way, of course. ;)
    Are we totally useless without our wives or what?

Sent from my LG G3 via Tapatalk
    07-22-2015 09:31 PM
    Are we totally useless without our wives or what?
    How many times have I told you: if you forget to logoff, she can post as you.
    07-23-2015 08:00 AM
    How many times have I told you: if you forget to logoff, she can post as you.
    Nah, that wasn't her. She's just got him trained properly. That happens after a while. ;)
    07-23-2015 09:43 AM
    That happens after a while.
    The minute I said "I do".
    07-23-2015 11:20 AM
    I keep telling my wife things like, "I want t sell this phone so I can get that phone."

She says, "You know we could just get that phone now?"

Temptation is hard. I try to be good and have willpower...
    a5cent, tgp, Laura Knotek and 2 others like this.
    07-23-2015 12:42 PM
    I keep telling my wife things like, "I want t sell this phone so I can get that phone."

She says, "You know we could just get that phone now?"
    You've got a keeper!

I just get the phones, and then I start thinking about selling when my wife complains about too many phones lying around when she's trying to clean or something.
    07-23-2015 12:47 PM
    I just get the phones, and then I start thinking about selling when my wife complains about too many phones lying around when she's trying to clean or something.
    I LOLed so hard to that.

I've had so many phones in past it bothered me when I was straightening the den and trying to find stuff. That's when I checked myself.

But if I ever have just one phone... Gives me the heebie jeebies. I seriously can't stand not having a backup.
    tgp, rhapdog and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-23-2015 12:52 PM
    You've got a keeper!

Selling? How are you supposed to have a collection if you sell off any of them?

Oh, I get it. The sale creates the need to fill the void left by the departed phone. Brilliant!
    RumoredNow and rhapdog like this.
    07-23-2015 02:27 PM
    Oh, I get it. The sale creates the need to fill the void left by the departed phone. Brilliant!
    Yes but there's another step in there. I sell, she dusts, and I refill the space. I'm good till the next time...
    fatclue_98, RumoredNow and rhapdog like this.
    07-23-2015 02:39 PM
184 ... 678