09-22-2015 01:48 PM
31 12
tools
    I'll be honest, I can't go back to Android. I just can't.
    Me I just wait new WP with W10 mobile to switch.
    08-13-2015 12:41 PM
    Uhm where exactly is this redesigned Skype?
    The whole back end architecture has been redone, it wasn't designed to work in todays world hence the issues it had and coupled with the Lync team not sharing or talking with Skype compounded the issue. I got the Skype Translator Preview which will in time roll out to everyone with Skype, the features are coming, hope its not too late though!
    08-15-2015 08:03 AM
    Microsoft is in a tough position. If Windows Phone 10 fails which it probably will then Microsoft is out of the smartphone market. Windows Phone 10 better be super awesome if it wants to get ios and android users to switch and for feature phone users to upgrade to Windows rather than android or ios.
    Can't blame anyone else but Microsoft for their Windows Phone disaster.
    theefman likes this.
    08-16-2015 06:44 AM
    Outlook (excuse the pun) looks amazing. W10 is out, next month or 2 the hardware is out and then its a case of refinement, fine tuning and improvement in all areas. MS will be a logical choice after people see its a water tight, effective alternative (not in the business world of course where 95%+ is MS anyway) I'm excited, I really am. I'm eyeing up my 1020 and 920 and thinking of keeping them forever as a 'before' - cant wait to get hands on the 'after' - I think the devices that will really excite are going to come next year with Intel chips, continuum, hello etc. This time next year MS will have a minimum of 10% share in the mobile space (IMO) and on a steep upwards trend.
    08-21-2015 05:03 AM
    I don't see Windows Phone failing anytime soon. The only reason MS is stuck in a hard spot is because of their bad timing to jump in the smartphone world and their arrogance to not push as strongly as required. Apple had everyone swooning over, and Android had all the techies to promote it, coming to the party too late and waiting to catch up for some time cost MS quiet a lot of fortune but now when their architecture is finally complete, you can see several people recognizing the benefits of investing in MS ecosystem. I myself was very fond of Android but it has just become an OS to be used with apps and widgets and harnessing how much productivity they can provide.
    This is not to say one cannot be productive on Android, but its saying that WP lets you be more productive by providing everything that you need to be productive. Most of the people I know are now either on or considering to move to WP as well, I know its going to be slow process, but I guess it will speed up as more services start to bind i to Windows.
    libra89 and Great deal like this.
    08-24-2015 07:58 PM
    I know for a fact that here in the UK, the XBOX ONE is dominant over the PS4, so they win there for sure.
    09-22-2015 01:48 PM
31 12