Front facing LED flash?

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I read article stating Microsoft is apparently developing a phone with front facing flash. To me that sounds rather odd. I know they have to be innovative but still

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I mean sure I see what you guys are saying but what about the people with sensitive eyes. I can barely have a photo taken from ten foot with flash let alone a flash that's about two to three feet away hahaha

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I mean sure I see what you guys are saying but what about the people with sensitive eyes. I can barely have a photo taken from ten foot with flash let alone a flash that's about two to three feet away hahaha

LOL... It's your selfie, you control the flash.

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Honestly I can see not many people using it if it is true. Maybe the college folk as mentions earlier. I do like the fact that Microsoft is trying different and new things. Can't gain ground releasing the same ole, same ole.

LOL... It's your selfie, you control the flash.

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Being used for notifications would be pretty awesome actually! And I can't stand the word selfie lol it really grinds my gears

jval88

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it will be really nice if the front facing flash (if this really does materialize) can also be used as a notification led.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos