Alternatives to services Microsoft will be discontinuing?

Lucas234

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft will be discontinuing the MSN Health and Fitness app and MSN Health and Fitness website will no longer provide a Diet/Cardio tracker.

The Food and Drink, as well as the Travel apps will also be discontinued.

Does anybody have any alternatives to these services? Aside from being quite functional, I really liked the design aesthetic of the apps and websites. They're very minimal and nice to look at. I know that's a pretty nit-picky thing to look for in a fitness tool, but still.

Anybody have any suggestions?

MicroG33k

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
I was thinking the same. I'm absolutely gutted they are doing thus. I use these apps everyday, especially the steps feature in MSN Health and Fitness. I'm going to do some research and find the best alternatives. In relation to the Food app, I've created a nice portfolio on Pinterest as well as Flipboard.

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
They have the amazing Health Vault which stores data from multiple devices, I felt that with the few attempts at apps that those were half arsed and half baked and confusing. Hopefully with the release of Band 2 globally they will bring ONE solution, easy to understand and works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans