New Microsoft WP store - wtf ?

KllR007

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, anyone is angry at MS for that what they do to Store via web ?

In past when you go to store for WP you can "send" app to device - install remotly from your PC. And NOW ? now you cant. You can only watch app and then you must go to store on phone (which search isnt great) and install it like that.

WTF ? this funkcionality was in android from begining and it is Great. On WP it has some bugs (sometimes cant find device and whole process was long) but at least Works. Now you cant. They screwed whole Web-based store.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
You people find the weirdest things to nitpick about, what exactly makes this a big deal? I cant think of any time I'd rather use this, its not like the phone is 3 blocks away from you... and if by some chance it is.. you probably aren't worried about installing an app remotely...

Last edited:

mans550

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Wow take a chill pill mate. The os has just been released and this feature may come back. Doesn't make much difference to me I could just email myself the link and install it later.

KllR007

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I hate missing that. Google Play had it since, ehm, Google Play. Why MS remove it ? I just dont understand. I hope they will add it later, but we live now not in future.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I hate missing that. Google Play had it since, ehm, Google Play. Why MS remove it ? I just dont understand. I hope they will add it later, but we live now not in future.

Again, its not a feature that really matters, just because "google has it" isn't a reason to do something, it probably will come back, the site was completely re-written from scratch, that's a big undertaking.

"but we live now not in future"

"we live now but look towards the future"

QuentinJ

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I think there was a Windows Central article about it recently that said Microsoft said they are working to bring the feature back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2