Microsoft at Apple's live event 9/9/15

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Snow machines? Are you talking about "snowmobiles"? I didn't know Skidoo made those.. I thought they only made Jet Skis... Of course, I live in Florida now, so what do I know... lol

I grew up in the Midwest where we called them "snowmbiles" as well, but in Alaska where they are very important as means of transportation and not just recreation, they're called "snow machines."

You are certainly showing your locale if you associate Skidoo with jet skis! I grew up in the middle of many lakes, and we saw many jet skis there. In the winter, however, it was all snowmobiles. I think "Skidoo" there would tend to bring snowmobiles to mind before jet skis.

There are a lot of ipads and there are a lot of office users. There is certainly an overlap in target audience so there is a mutual business intrest for these companies.

That is a good thought. When you have 2 different entities with majority of the market in their fields, overlap is evident. Microsoft discovered through experience that exclusivity did not bring users to their devices. They were "forced" to bring their services to the other platforms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss