09-24-2015 01:47 PM
82 ... 234
tools
    ... It's like pulling out your phone and seeing a picture of your ex-wife. ...
    AWESOME remark!
    09-22-2015 04:14 PM
    ... If MSFT had no insider program and we users were not allowed to have a say in the development of the OS then all of these people would have shut up and just went on with their business ! ...
    The problem is, I don't think Microsoft is actually listening. They fired the half of their developers who were responsible for testing the software and turned us into guinea pigs. So we're testing and finding the landmines but no one is listening to user comments or opinions. It appears, all of the decisions have already been made.
    Kram Sacul likes this.
    09-22-2015 04:20 PM
    The problem is, I don't think Microsoft is actually listening. They fired the half of their developers who were responsible for testing the software and turned us into guinea pigs. So we're testing and finding the landmines but no one is listening to user comments or opinions. It appears, all of the decisions have already been made.
    Microsoft do listen. I was the one who said that all users should have the one handed mode and they brought that functionality to every phone in the next update. It really does depend on what you ask for and how many votes it gets.

By the way you're supposed to be a guniea pig if you are on the TECHNICAL preview. If you just want everything to work fine, go back to 8.1
    09-22-2015 04:24 PM
    My only comment is that Surface RT cost as much, new, as Surface 3 does. Even then, there were parts that were incomplete. The new, touch centric Office was not ready, so we got a kludged desktop to launch Office. Then when the new version of Office was ready, Windows RT didn't get it; IT WENT TO iOS!. It felt then and still feels as if Microsoft extended a gigantic middle finger to those of us who enthusiastically bought into the Windows 8 philosophy and ecosystem. Now comes Windows Phone 10 and, so far, it looks like it will be considerably less than Windows 8. My enthusiasm has gone. I'll wait and see, but I'm looking elsewhere too.
    09-22-2015 04:55 PM
    Microsoft do listen.
    Personally, I, can see 7.6 billion reasons why they still don't.
    Kram Sacul likes this.
    09-22-2015 05:06 PM
    Personally, I, can see 7.6 billion reasons why they still don't.

I don't get it, instead of complaining, why aren't you giving feedback using the windows feedback app?
    09-24-2015 01:02 PM
    At this point, I think everything related to this article that must be said has been said. October 6th isn't too far off anymore, and the community now seems to be more forward looking than they were just a month ago. Sure, there are still many who are unhappy about the direction W10M has taken, particularly the UI, but I think people here are coming to terms with that. There are legitimate reasons to both like and to dislike W10M. Going forward, each of us will make our own choice as to where we place our smartphone allegiances. There will be many more opportunities to discuss that, but as fas as this particular thread is concerned, I think it has run its course.

Closed.
    09-24-2015 01:47 PM
82 ... 234