oct 6 event nyc

msanda

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
hey guys, just wanted to find out if any one of the windows insiders will be showing up to the after-hours event in nyc.

Also for those that got an invite when did you get an rsvp email?

spikeybadooks

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I rsvp'd and got an email back the next morning. They mentioned rsvping a guest so I replied to the email with my guest's name but never heard back.

JR Messina

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Emailed major nelson so hoping to get an invite. Last event didn't come into the night before and I had already agreed to work since I didn't think I would be Invited. Will make sure not to make tat mistake again just encase I get 24 hour notice.

JR Messina

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Got my email yesterday late Morning and responded early afternoon. Received confirmation a few hours later. Just have to email in my +1

CronoZero

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I got an invite on the 1st and hope they'll still take me...I thought I responded earlier this afternoon but realized literally just now that I only got a place to stay and forgot to RSVP =/

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Are you guys going to the morning briefing too? I got the rsvp email back a few hours after I responded to the email

JR Messina

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I won't be able to make the morning event as I have to work. Have to head back after the event as I need to work in the AM also. My plus 1 works overnights so I'll make him drive if needed.

msanda

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
can anyone DM me the email address they sent to you. I changed my email add and my profile name n live got changed. just will like to confirm with msft if my rsvp is in.

PsycheEye

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Semi off topic here guys (hope i don't get bombed into obvlivion). But, anyone know where i can see the event after it has aired? I'm have work tomorrow and end my shift basically the same minute the event ends..... T_T

And obviously i don't wanna see any spoilers before i get to see the event myself (won't be easy if i have to look for a new link or similar after work!!).
Will the same weblink work?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos