october 6 "surprise announcement" predictions - crystal ball time

mileRunner

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
For all of you waiting for next week's event, what are you thoughts for a surprise announcement? Something that was well kept hidden in the age of everything gets leaked. It doesn't have to be huge like HoloLens, just unexpected.

Here's my try:
Microsoft will announce a deeper partnership with Sonos. We'll finally see the Sonos universal app.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Worldwide release or just for the US market?

I'm pretty sure it would be worldwide. It seems like no matter where Microsoft announces a phone, it is usually released worldwide from that point on, unless it's a device for certain markets such as the 540 and that random feature phone release.

wpfan86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft will announce a host of Universal W10 apps that will be available when W10 for mobile is officially released. These won't be small, no-name apps, but big ones that everyone clamors for.

Additionally, Microsoft will announce that W10 for mobile and the new devices will be available starting 10/26 to coincide with the opening of their new flagship store in NYC.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Surface selfie stick with a front facing built in gun triggered by the use of flash :)
Not as dramatic, but a selfie stick instead of activating the camera it will drop the phone instead. Taking a picture of people using a selfie.. stick... doesn't that really defeat the purpose? *facepalm*
Why not just simply stare at the camera instead of craning into get into the view area of a ffc? :grincry:

tennis selfie.jpg

Attachments

• French team selfie.jpg
    French team selfie.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 67

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Nothing. It'll be the previously leaked stuff and nothing special.

They're keeping a really tight lid on the "Surface Pro 4". There's literally not one single shred of leaked info on this device anywhere on the Internet. A guy that I know who works for MS says the new Surface is much more than anyone is expecting. I'm expecting a few more surprises as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss