Hey Microsoft, when in ...?

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Alright, so this is kind of an extension of the "What WP needs to succeed" thread but we're looking at features available in other countries but not your own. I'll start by saying that there are no Bing Rewards available in Britain, yet it's available in the USA. This I would like to see. Now over to you guys. What is Bing missing in your country that is available in others?

And to the mods, I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum. It just seemed like the best forum to me.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Here in the Philippines Bing rewards also isn't available. Some of you may have heard that Manila has the worst traffic in the world, so I'd also like to see Bing traffic work here - it's working in Thailand and Taiwan anyway.

Nonetheless, the information that would be shared in this thread would be best shared through some feedback mechanism to Microsoft.

Draconica5

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey Microsoft, when in Vietnam you will REDUCE THE LICENSES PRICE OF WINDOWS 10?!

The price of windows 10 license is ridiculous in Vietnam. $155 for Home version and $267 for Pro version!
Microsoft are selling Windows 10 with that price in a 3rd world country and they want people to stop pirate?!

My desktop PC is nearly 6 year old and i'm not sure when it will stop working.
And if it happened, I have to buy a new windows 10 license because MS are not allow to transfer your old windows key to the newer PC after 1 year!

P/s: sorry, not a feature, but a needed thing in my country right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2