Article: Windows Phone apps are disappearing from the platform ? can Windows 10 turn it around?

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
They never talk about all the new apps showing up. I've used windows for a while and there's more apps and games available than ever. A lot have started coming out since windows 10 desktop has been gaining adoption.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
They never talk about all the new apps showing up. I've used windows for a while and there's more apps and games available than ever. A lot have started coming out since windows 10 desktop has been gaining adoption.

This :) unfortunately if people read the other article, without doing any research, they'll end up believing that devs are jumping ship.....

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I got an email from Mint on Tuesday. It quickly found its way into the trash folder. It's always sad to see big names disappear but when the app is garbage to begin with, it's not newsworthy.

CygnusOrion

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Chicken and the egg. iOS Developers and large companies(Banks, airlines, etc..) won't consider Windows Mobile until market-share is at least 10%, but it can't get to 10% unless it has all the good apps.

Basically WM10 is well and truly hosed unless Satya Nadella can convince all these developer entities to implement W10 universal apps NOW out of the goodness of their hearts.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Chicken and the egg. iOS Developers and large companies(Banks, airlines, etc..) won't consider Windows Mobile until market-share is at least 10%, but it can't get to 10% unless it has all the good apps.

Basically WM10 is well and truly hosed unless Satya Nadella can convince all these developer entities to implement W10 universal apps NOW out of the goodness of their hearts.

I've seen some devs making their way to this platform already.. In the next year, we'll know more :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs