Nadella should he stay or should he go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Editguy, it's because of the anticipation of W10 and that's failing because Nadella is a misogynist *** and isn't doing the job to get people comfortable to commit without apps. Not doing that is failing. The Philadelphia 76ers broke their losing steak by beating the Lakers, are they back as a major player in the NBA East, hell no! By the way, all stocks are up.
No, it's because he ahs opened up MS and welcomed partnerships that benefit both MS and the other companies. Listen to what CEO's from other companies are saying. They want to do business with MS now. He has MS on a trajectory to be a dominant, creative force. That was something that hadn't been true for a very long time.

dlcpa

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Most people who lead families to the cell phones they but are young. Often, parents buy what they're adult children have. Young people want Facebook, Twitter, FaceTime, Bank Apps, Dating apps. They check these things all day long. Without any of them, they'll say, that's phone, No Way and the customer is gone. What CEOs are knocking at MS's door? Has Nadella made that again better, no. Has he made Word and Excel better, no. Has he done anything innovative, I dint see it. The Surfaces are nice. So where I'd this influx of customers coming from. Who will switch? Has he informed America what Apple has done, NO and that's a vig mistake and for that alone he has to go. What he said to women, unforgivable and to me shows he has no idea about America. Zero! No banks, no dating Apps, there are so many apps that just list IOS and Andoid and not attacking Apple tells me MS needs a change fast, either Nadella goes it he stays doing these things.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Most people who lead families to the cell phones they but are young. Often, parents buy what they're adult children have. Young people want Facebook, Twitter, FaceTime, Bank Apps, Dating apps. They check these things all day long. Without any of them, they'll say, that's phone, No Way and the customer is gone. What CEOs are knocking at MS's door? Has Nadella made that again better, no. Has he made Word and Excel better, no. Has he done anything innovative, I dint see it. The Surfaces are nice. So where I'd this influx of customers coming from. Who will switch? Has he informed America what Apple has done, NO and that's a vig mistake and for that alone he has to go. What he said to women, unforgivable and to me shows he has no idea about America. Zero! No banks, no dating Apps, there are so many apps that just list IOS and Andoid and not attacking Apple tells me MS needs a change fast, either Nadella goes it he stays doing these things.

How long are going keep repeating this narrative?

In other threads you've already backtracked on your "ZERO BANKS" claims, yet here you are staring it all over again.

Now, you've added that there are ""no dating apps", yet there are many and a simple store search would show that.

You even mention Facetime... an iOS exclusive OS built in app that has zero chance of being released on ANY OTHER OS.

By the way, Office 2016 has been released and there are some fairly substantial updates to both Excel and Word.

The ranting about Nadella's comments at a woman's conference is odd too. His comments were misunderstood and taken completely out of context. I'd urge you to investigate that situation a little more beyond the headlines.

I also find it interesting that someone writing in broken English is ranting about someone understanding America.

Seriously, you've got a handful of points that you just posting over and over again. Let it go, or at least find better material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes