What has microsoft done for you in 2015?

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
In 2015 MS...

made me stick with W8.1 since tablet mode is an abomination in W10

let Facebook integration die in Outlook, Windows 8.1 and older versions of WP (no more nice synced pics and info in the People app)

let Chase remove their app from the store (used this often)

discontinued Food & Drink, Travel and MSN Health & Fitness apps (used this every day)

made Windows Phone even more irrelevant

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Same for me. I decided that I will never use any microsoft gadgets in near future. switched to android.

What was your reasoning? Android (Google) is the most insecure of the 3, they steal data to sell, track absolutely everything and OS is not that great with flaws, crap support and dodgy apps. iOS is actually better than Android in those areas.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Same for me. I decided that I will never use any microsoft gadgets in near future. switched to android.

Personally, I'm not quite so radical. I mix and match: Windows on desktop, iPad for tablets, and Android for phone, all this being my OS of choice for daily use. I also have a Macbook, Windows and Android tablets, and Windows Phone. I use a mixture of Microsoft's and Google's services. With everything being cloud based, I have seamless integration across devices, and even across services.

I am not beholden to or have a grudge against any company or OS.

Bai

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
In 2015 MS make me spend countless hr to solve the "Couldn't create new partition or locate existing one" when flash install w10, it is completely random I gave up and do w7 then w10.

In 2015 MS killed 8xx line, no more mid range with camera button. Coming from a guy with 800 -> 830 -> ?

In 2015 I did not see a single TV ad about WP, make my uncle asking which android phone I use everytime we met.

Should I keep going?

travisel

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
What did Microsoft give me in 2015?

The best hardware ever!

- Lumia 950 XL
- Band 2
- Surface 4 Pro

Now only if they can get the finished Win10 out! "Redstone"

Members online

Forum statistics