The works after sale service award: Microsoft India

deepak12345

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
the workst after sale service award: Microsoft india

So on 25th of november i gave my lumia 930 to a local care in trivandrum,kerala . They said the 2 mics are dead took it in and asked me to wait outside before going out when i asked if it will be repaired here itself their reply from a man with a damn serious face in the microsoft device care "yes it will be repaired here" i go out they call me back in after a few minutes the manager comes out and tells me that it has to be sent to Chennai now... 600kms away from Trivandrum so they say 14 working days , after this i ask about why they had written screen is scratched in the report he says there are minor scratches which im sure that nothing was there
still agreed next asked him if it would take more than 14 days he says no way its a sure thing i would get it back before 20th december i say okay and then i ask if the parts are all available at chennai repair centre at the moment they say yes. i mean they should be able to see that right?. they send it to chennai the next day arrives at the repair centre on 12th december. since then it has been waiting for parts
waited and waited till 26th dec . complained online via live chat on 28th because whenever i call the local care they say it will be delivered back to me as soon as possible and that they do not know the status, but after the complaint they said it will take some time and suddenly they were able to see the status then next day the concerned team calls and says it will be returned back before the first week of jan. and thus the first week ends i complaint again they say the concerned team calls me again and says they have put my repair as high priority and that the parts are on the way from factory to the repair centre and i will surely receive the device back before 10th of january. i again asked "surely?" .. and the reply "yes surely" and tomorrow is 10th of january and its still waiting for parts. i called the local care on thursday and talked in an angry manner and they said it has beeen repaired and sent back but has not yet reached trivandrum and it will do so within 2 days . i call again today and they say that its still waiting for parts. What should i do guys?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php...

Last edited:

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
So on 25th of november i gave my lumia 930 to a local care in trivandrum,kerala . delivered back to me as soon as possible and that they do not know the status, but after the complaint they said it will take some time and suddenly they were able to see the status then next day the concerned team calls and says it will be returned back before the first?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php...

Which tTrivandrum MS center did you give? I had faced similar situation when I gave in karamana, they said it wud be 25 days for me

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: the workst after sale service award: Microsoft india

So what happened to you?

I got it returned back after 15days with the same situation it was in. I had to later sell that and get a new one. The staff there doesnt have much knowledge on the devices either.

deepak12345

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

I got it returned back after 15days with the same situation it was in. I had to later sell that and get a new one. The staff there doesnt have much knowledge on the devices either.

Yea but they send it to chennai. so its basically microsofts fault for not keeping spares for just over an year old phone.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site

That's why I didn't give my phone to them...

deepak12345

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

Mine has been sent back today will receive it by this week end I guess. :)

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

windobuddies625

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site

Even the MS center in Chennai is crap. They lie to your face bout certain issues. My L1320 once had to go to Bangalore for rectifying the mother board.

deepak12345

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

I don't know what these guys are doing.i went to device care on 11the they said it's on the list of phones to be dispatched on 13th i call on 13th it has been dispatched from Chennai then I ask contact support online they don't have any new updates I call them again today they sayit has been just dispatched today. And again i ask support online they have no nw status like that.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site

Now you know why Apple gets away with the prices they charge. They stand behind their products while us Windows and Android users can only sit on it

deepak12345

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

They sent my device back 15th they said. But still I have not received it

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire