Conversion of Android to Windows 10

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm begining to read alot of news on the net about Microsoft has begun testing Roms of Windows 10 on Xiomi Android devices. From what I have read its a plan that would show other companies how easy it will be to develope a device using Android and be able to offer the same device under a Windows OS... Plans also mean convert your old device from Android to WP10 by just flashing and/or dual boot options. Either way I hope they make these roms public.

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I remember using Windows phone emulator app on Nokia 5800. But in this case I think that the custom firmware's are the key. Creating and assigning keys and boot privileges for an emulator or skin app should work on Android. But for the best results flashing phone with custom firmware will suffice. I was using Nokia Symbian Belle custom firmware on my old Nokia 5800 also, that was pretty awesome back then.

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I have seen on the web a few months ago of a PC program the would flash Windows 8.1RT on android devices and giving them dual boot options. I tried downloading the program but it was a pay to download and was not willing to hand over the money to test something that I have only see via photos or youtube vids.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo