Go Pro pulls windows phone APP

errole

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Link to article: GoPro no longer supporting Windows phones - MSPoweruser

Here is what GoPro wrote:

Definitely sorry for the confusion. Please keep in mind that the previous post stating that we support Windows phones was back in the beginning of December of last year, and as is the nature of technology things change fast.

That being said, we definitely do offer legacy support for Windows phones. This means we will do all we can to help out in getting your phone and camera connected, but we will no longer adding updates and new features to the Windows platform.

You will also notice on our main webpage for the GoPro App, the Windows store is not longer an option to download the GoPro App:

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...FGoPro-App.html%23%2Fstart%3D1&token=FrEZ7los

I hope this clears up any confusion!

Cheers,

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Honestly I don't think that's the right attitude regarding these things.

Lets try this?
man-crying.jpg

/snark
Is there an attitude that will bring gopro back? We all had a problem with the banking apps disappearing but lo and behold, their back. I remember saying some not so nice things when BofA left but they have returned. My point is, I don't know that its about attitude where these companies are concerned. I hate that they can't just stay put and support the base and when they don't stay, I find it difficult to show compassion. What they do and how this platform is disrespected is rather disturbing and in some ways painful. Sorry if I am disquieted.

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I use more than 10 banks but I usually use their web interface. About half of them provide mobile web interface, which is of course, mobile-friendly. The others are for desktop browser, but still can be viewed with my Windows Phone - not too convenient, I need to zoom in to get things done, but not a big deal for me. Whether there is a bank apps is not important at all to me.

What bothers me sometimes is the built-in Maps app, which sometimes shows zero result when I search for a place with no spelling errors. Sometimes I have no choice but to use Google Maps, which is slow and sometimes unresponsive in Edge. That's quite frustrating.

What I really care is those most critical apps like WhatsApp, Facebook... are still here. If one of them leave, WP is really dead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos