Surface Phone vs iPhone 7 pro?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I cant take anything seriously coming from a Justin Bieber avatar

I can't take anything seriously when the thread is about two phones that have never been seen in the wild... One or both might never exist, at least with the names in the title.

Yes folks, this is jousting unicorns.

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I can't take anything seriously when the thread is about two phones that have never been seen in the wild... One or both might never exist, at least with the names in the title.

Yes folks, this is jousting unicorns.

What he said . A dual between 2 non-existent phones that as far as we all know are still imaginary until we hear otherwise. Plus at the current rate it would be Surface Phone vs iPhone 9 Pro

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Even in a comparison between two non-existent phones, MS would most likely lose. It won't be until the iPhone 11 or 12 (XI or XII or whatever Apple decides to call it) that the Surface Phone, if it does get released, will be compared against, along with the Galaxy X from Samsung.

Dono Newcomb

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Well that all depends on which direction Microsoft goes. If they release another nerfed limited mobile device, I have no interest. I will not do another smartphone that caters to the trendy. I want an actual handheld computer/gps that can make calls and text, emphasis on fully capable computer/tablet. I have plans on going back to a dedicated cell phone with no computing features when my windows phones stop working and sticking with a full windows tablet for my mobile needs beyond calling. Unless there is a major change I am done with "Smartphone Type" devices.

I keep checking to see if there are any advances in this category from time to time, but so far I am not seeing anything positive yet.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre