iPhone 7 and Coship Moly X1

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
"Borrowing" ideas when it comes to design and features seems to be a normal thing nowadays...

On top of that, there is only so much you can do when it comes to design so obviously phones will end up looking alike somewhat.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps if you posted a picture, those who read this post could see what you're talking about.

The problem is finding a picture of the whole iP 7 that isn't a concept. Apple seems to like to show only crops of detail at launch announcements.

I think this is an actual iPhone 7 back:

iPhone-7-price-dubai-jet-black-256gb-2.jpg

Here's the Moly X1:

coship-f-1.jpg

Overall, it's a vague similarity to me and I'm not really worried about it. Especially without that giant round button on the front that iPhone is known for and Moly doesn't have.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Yah they are both black and that's about it. One is more rounded the other more squarish. Camera placement is pretty popular in that area.

oppo-r1s-hero.jpg

SilentCircle_Blackphone2_Angle-FrontBack-1940x1091.jpg

sony-xperia-z3-plus-black-smartphone-back-view.jpg

I can keep going...

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Honestly going back to the iPhone 3GS design is going a step backwards... those things were finger magnets... I remember owning a 3GS before switching to the Lumia 700 way back then. But seriously, the no headphone jack thing might kill a lot of people from upgrading, unless a lot of them have bluetooth, but last time I checked not a lot of iPhone users have bluetooth headset (I'd say 1 in every 25 people I've seen)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Honestly going back to the iPhone 3GS design is going a step backwards... those things were finger magnets... I remember owning a 3GS before switching to the Lumia 700 way back then. But seriously, the no headphone jack thing might kill a lot of people from upgrading, unless a lot of them have bluetooth, but last time I checked not a lot of iPhone users have bluetooth headset (I'd say 1 in every 25 people I've seen)

Sure but isn't that the whole point. Pushing people to go out there and buy Bluetooth headsets etc? Preferably those that Apple will supply lol

And you know what? most won't complain..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3