Is October the month of the Surface Phone or when I give up on WP.

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I gave up on Windows Phone last month. I don't see me going back to WP with Surface Phone either

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I love Microsoft but gave up on Windows Phone. I went to an Android back in April of last year and got me an HTC One M9. Microsoft's Arrow Launcher and Next Screen are so much better than Windows Phones versions. In June of this year, I went to an iPhone and Microsoft's apps on iOS are better than they were on Android and Windows Phone. I'd switch to an iPhone.

+1, apps are best on iOS. For OP, I wouldn't be waiting for Surface phone. You could be waiting for a long time. Try out other platforms. You can come back when they released it.

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
+1, apps are best on iOS. For OP, I wouldn't be waiting for Surface phone. You could be waiting for a long time. Try out other platforms. You can come back when they released it.

Especially OneNote on iOS. On windows phone it lacked features, on android it looked like it came from the Android Holo era (2012) where as on iOS it feels and looks modern like Office 2016. As for outlook on iOS, it's usable if you use Outlook.com but my preferred client is airmail. Word Flow is also kick *** on IOS :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire