[My Wish] MS Band 3 - Coming Soon

anon(5327127)

May 25, 2011
Visit site
An unidentified source at a company that I cannot disclose has possibly confirmed that the Band 3 DOES exist.

It's set to launch at a private event, at an unknown date, to an audience of people.

Stay ready!

Now we can post lots of happy posts and proclaim that MS is amazing, ready to take on the world, instead of the usual negativity.

P.s. The Band 3 strap will be made for an indestructible material.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
It's set to launch at a private event, at an unknown date, to an audience of people

well, anybody could make these claims but some concrete evidence is required , because neither are you disclosing the source , nor are you giving us an launch date( even if it will be a private event, which will be unlikely ) . so basically you are just among those who are claiming there is a Band 3 in works.

there are already many articles claiming the release in October , but that too are not confirmed by any source.

Babs75

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I stopped at the Microsoft kiosk at my local mall this weekend and she said they have not been told whether there was a Band 3 coming or not. I asked her about how many exchanges they've done on the Band 2 and she said not too many. The bulk of the issues with the tearing were because people were incorrectly sized so they refitted people with replacements in a different size to correct the problem.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This seems like a troll or ****** hoping. "made for an indestructible material" is a clear typo and makes no sense in the first place, since no such material exists. We get absolutely no information on the thing, other than it exists, with the backing of a "trust me, I know a guy."

I don't care how right you are, or who you know. This kind of posting is crap and shouldn't even be thrown out. No one's taking stranger1403 at his word, especially when his word is "I can't provide proof or a source."

anon(5327127)

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I may have missed off the SARCASM /s bit. Far too much negativity on this board. No-one REALLY knows if there will be a band 3 so, instead of jumping on THAT band wagon I created the post above for fun.

:)

New news:
Huetro for Hue picks up Microsoft Band 2 support in latest update | Windows Central

"The bulk of the issues with the tearing were because people were incorrectly sized so they refitted people with replacements in a different size to correct the problem." - Good info. had a feeling about that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium