02-02-2017 11:45 AM
44 12
    Of all time, I'd say it's probably Windows 8. It's fast, consistent, reliable, may be a bit disjointed but it's fine for me.

Currently? I'm probably torn between Outlook.com and Office. Call me weird.
    12-08-2016 10:35 AM
    Clearly windows 10 and the surface pro line. The Pro 3 has to be the best ever as it jumped leaps and bounds even thou I find the Pro 4 better.
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-08-2016 11:17 AM
    Call me weird.
    You're weird....

But that's a huge part of your charm. Now go back to playing with pre-2000 devices ya weirdo.
    Last edited by RumoredNow; 12-08-2016 at 03:00 PM. Reason: typo monkey
    libra89, xandros9, HeyCori and 3 others like this.
    12-08-2016 11:17 AM
    A man like xandros9 only plays with the most sophisticated of yo-yos.
    12-08-2016 12:20 PM
    Honestly, Windows Vista SP2
    HeyCori, xandros9 and DavidinCT like this.
    12-09-2016 06:29 AM
    Current is Xbox One S. 4k UHD = awesome.
    I loved Xbox 360 it was a big leap from Xbox original.
    Also Band 2. I love it. Have to say I've had 3 units in under 9 months because the batteries keep dying. But when it works I could not imagine having any other watch/tracker. I am gutted the Band 3 in cancelled. ☹
    AND I love my Lumia 930.

All time favourite has to be Xbox One S.
    Last edited by Kaeron13; 12-09-2016 at 11:42 AM.
    12-09-2016 07:08 AM
    I vote for my Lumia 730. Dropped it from the bus by accident and it got run over by dozen of cars on the roundabout, but got resurrected by shiny new screen and grips me still tight :)
    HeyCori and aximtreo like this.
    12-09-2016 01:13 PM
    Favorite of all time would have to be Zune (R.I.P.). I had both one of the original brown brick-like Zunes and a Zune HD later. I know the iPod was the hip thing to have at the time, but there was just something about that original beast of an MP3 player that felt great to use. The software was pretty rad, and it sounded great.

Current? Xbox One S. I'm super hyped for Scorpio, but since I recently picked up a 4K TV with HDR, the One S has been great. Just two things would make the thing better: UHD content on the Store and more 4K support from video apps (Netflix and Hulu are great and all, but I need more!)

**EDIT** Just wanted to add that the Zune PC software was the bomb, and the Zune Pass was my lifeblood in a period where I was constantly looking for new bands to check out.
    12-09-2016 04:03 PM
    Windows 7 is the best. Too bad it was as good on the phones too

IMO Windows 10 on PC (tablet) is total cr..p, (killed my HDD from laptop). It's even more cr..ppier on the phone.
    1. Camera app is trash. Even though it's being updated like twice a month, it's always out of focus (photo and video)
    1.1. It's a pain to start recording video, no focus. When I do have focus I hit record button 5-10 times before it starts recoding
    1.1a. Player starts jerking all over the screen while I play *recorded* videos, then screen gets locked (this also happens when I play videos in Reddit app)

2. Cortana doesnt work or barely knows what I'm talking about
    2.1 [It/she] froze my phone while taking notes in OneNote. Did SR

3. WTF is wrong with Copy-Pasting? I sometimes copy text to paste in another app and when I press paste it gives me something I copied few DAYS ago

4. Sometimes even Phone app, probably the lightest (system) app, gives me good ~10sec resuming... screen.. There's more I could talk about but I already went to far off topic
    12-09-2016 05:04 PM
    Zune software , Microsoft office. because It is compatible for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 3.
    HeyCori and xandros9 like this.
    12-29-2016 01:11 AM
    Fav of all time ? Windows Media Center (Windows 7 or 8.1) A simple program that made a computer into a very powerful DVR that still beats most DVRs for flexibility.

OS ? Himmm... Chances are Windows 95, as it changed everything. After all these years, Microsoft is trying to get every part out of Windows 10, even today, you can see some of the original design aspects of Windows 95 if you look around a little. It's been part of every OS from 95 release.
    01-14-2017 09:58 AM
    Fav of all time ? Windows Media Center (Windows 7 or 8.1) A simple program that made a computer into a very powerful DVR that still beats most DVRs for flexibility.
    That is my favourite Microsoft product of all time as well.
    Guytronic, DavidinCT and libra89 like this.
    01-14-2017 11:24 AM
    Mmmm...probably my Microsoft office coffee cup.
    (made in China)

That's what I call a full cop out. Coffee cup; really?
    01-14-2017 12:36 PM
    Yeah, Guytronic! It better be one heck of a coffee cup. Pics or it didn't happen!
    01-14-2017 12:52 PM
    Surprise that no one mention onenote it is the best software off all time I use it everyday in at work and private.
    HeyCori and jmshub like this.
    01-15-2017 07:17 AM
    Windows 2000 - the last good OS before the horrid abomination that was expee.

Second choice, Office 2003, which didn't have the pathetic Ribbon.

Third, OneNote - my goto software for notes and reminders.

Sent from mTalk
    01-15-2017 10:18 AM
    lumia 640 definitely is my favourive.
    HeyCori likes this.
    01-28-2017 02:52 AM
    Windows itself would be my favorite since it's an international software you can use for TV, laptops, and video game consoles. The Xbox would be my favorite thing because of my childhood affinity with it.
    RumoredNow, HeyCori and jmshub like this.
    02-01-2017 09:33 AM
    Some of Microsoft's best things have been their improvements of UI over the years.

Metro was probably Microsoft's biggest influence in the days where it was written off as a failure in the Windows 8 era. It put the phrase "design language" and "skeuomorphic" into the vocabulary of a lot of average users, it was a positive influence for both Apple and Google, as Google has emphasized their Material design language, and Apple flattened their UI, eliminated fake glass icons.

The Ribbon has been a complete game changer. Trying to explain to a novice user how to find advanced features in Office programs was a painful experience. Now, the ribbon has put every feature in a logical easy to find place. Even built into Windows Explorer since Win8, the Ribbon makes it easier to do things like show hidden files, show file extensions, etc.
    02-02-2017 11:45 AM
44 12