Microsoft Survey on Facebook

Devan Hammack

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I was just asked to take a small survey on Facebook. At first, it started with asking me if I knew a bunch of companies. I knew them all except one. Most were easy... Youtube, Google, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Twitter, Snapchat, etc...

Then, it got more specific and asked me about 15 questions regarding how I felt about Microsoft.. whether they're important, innovative, etc...
So if you see some survey pop up on Facebook, I'd suggest answering those questions as it may be them trying to figure out whether or not they want to continue support of MS.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
interesting, but why? did the survey appear on your lumia in your Facebook app or on desktop with Facebook app or on browser? It could be Facebook is only targeting windows pphone users if on lumia / desktops.

Last edited:

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I don't use facebook much; however I did ran in to that survey. And did mentioned microsoft, yet I was using my iPhone; however it probably mentioned it because I use a Lumia in the past that I was using facebook. So I answered it honestly with neutral opinions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)