Windows 10 Creators update release date. LEGIT. and more. for you my friends

grub2

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
As you can see here in this skype meeting with some Microsoft Execs, the green highlights product launches. and Windows 10 Creators Update is gonna come out on March.

IMG_20170120_121235.jpg

And some other MSFT campaigns you might be interested in.
IMG_20170120_120922.jpg

enjoy

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Wow, you just created an account to post something like this here? If you wanna leak, might as well remove that pinkish censor thing since it's already a leak.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Wow, you just created an account to post something like this here? If you wanna leak, might as well remove that pinkish censor thing since it's already a leak.
We ALL had a first post. Some are more dramatic than others but that doesn't take away from the content. Do you have anything to challenge the authenticity of the OP?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
We ALL had a first post. Some are more dramatic than others but that doesn't take away from the content. Do you have anything to challenge the authenticity of the OP?

I'm pretty sure the burden of proof is on the OP, not on his skeptics.

Believe it's legitimate, or don't.. We're not given much else to go off of.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the burden of proof is on the OP, not on his skeptics.

Believe it's legitimate, or don't.. We're not given much else to go off of.

That's not what I was referring to. I took exception to the 1st post comment. It's as if only seasoned veterans can post revealing hot takes. Whether it's true or not is for each individual to judge. Personally, I take leaked information with a bucket of salt much less a grain. My fortunes don't rise or fall based on any of this. This is supposed to be an enthusiast's site, not corporate espionage.

tonytranupg

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
The feature that most of users are waiting for is Delay Update. I'm also waiting for this update because I want to delay Windows updates for a while to see whether there's any errors or bugs with those updates.

grub3

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys grub2 here. For some reason i cannot access my account so I created a new one under the grub3 name.

Anyway,

I purposely marked over the stuff that i don't want to leak. i leave that to you guys to guess. :D
For those questioning the legitimacy of this leaks, well, I join these skype meetings myself and sit in to listen to the stuff these Microsoft Execs talk about

So anyway. NEW UPDATE. I'm sitting in a Skype meeting right now as I make this post.

Creators Update is up for announcement on MARCH 29

See the red arrow on the picture below.
IMG_20170217_112831.jpg

IMG_20170217_121032.jpg

There are also other stuff that the next 30 days entails but i marked over the actual dates aside from the Creators Update announcement. Its up to you guys to guess! Satya Nadella's visiting India! :smile:

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I am interested in the Surface Book general announcement in April. I assume 'GA' means general announcement. If they announce it for sale in new markets then perhaps it will finally arrive in Thailand.

Also, anyone hazard a guess as to what 'WDG Moment' means? It sounds interesting. It's under the Surface list of events too. Maybe that could be the Surface phone we all seem to be waiting for? Even though it probably won't be.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Wow!

I don't understand why you censored out halo wars 2 and CES since they already happened

Grub's staying on topic. The thread is about the Creator Update. He doesn't have to do this you know, let him do his thing and maybe we get something out of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99